Saturday, July 7, 2012

Who Needs Running Water Anyway?

We have a kitchen! It's pretty and clean and new. We have shiny black granite counter tops and white cabinets. We have a new floor and fancy drawers made especially for utensils and others that roll out. On June 14th the demolition began and our kitchen sink, stove and microwave were gone. The water was turned off. After weeks of washing bottles in the bathroom and eating take-out food, we are finally in! All boxes are unpacked and I am seeing my beautiful white plates that I haven't seen since my bridal shower in 2010! We can finally cook our own food! We have set up the high chair for Boo-Boos and have started feeding him real food (that is to be discussed in another post because HOLY MESS)! Sorry for all the exclamation points, but its just so exciting!! I love our new home! What a cozy place for our new little family.






I'd like to take a minute to say THANK YOU to Nashoba Bakery for yummy coffee and literally the best scones EVER and to Dino's for providing us affordable, local, and varied meals for lunch and dinner. And for not laughing at us when we ordered from you twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment